Saturday, 11 July 2009

Burning words (in my mind today):

"I knew early on that no one is going to come knocking on your door, that you have to make your own luck - you have to go out there and knock yourself; it doesn't come easy. but I'm respectful of the fact that my parents let me follow my dreams".


This is what I was thinking about.
I whish I could say:

"I just keep following it where it takes me; I follow my instincts: I jumped on the opportunity. The iron was hot, so I struck".
H. Ledger

"It's a part of human nature to fear desire and to lose control and so we begin to indulge in self-denial. Self-denial leads to darkness... because it shuts out truth, and then, you have nothing but darkness and regret, and the memory of what might have been".
H. Lee

1 comment:

vic said...

"I have climbed the highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you
I have run I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
these city walls
Only to be with you
But I still haven't found
What I'm looking for"

Credo che queste parole si adattino a te in questo momento, ma anche a tutti noi che probabilmente stiamo vivendo qualcosa di analogo